Customized packages for your specific needs
An affordable system that provides innovative and effective methods
MOVIA provides a dynamic system for end-users who are looking for a robot assisted platform ideally suited for educational and training platform for children with autism spectrum disorders.
We provide a standard package that includes:
- Use of a NAO Robot.
- RAI specialist to operate the robot.
- 3 programming sessions.
- 9 to 12 weeks of service, consisting of 2 sessions per week. Each session is 30 minutes long.
- Ability to customize to an individual child’s level.
- Any collateral material needed. Examples of this material include drums for a drumming activity or storyboards for a storytelling activity.
- Full documentation of each session plan and child’s progress.
Our standard package can be adjusted to meet the needs of any child and fit the specific educational and training needs desired by the therapist or teacher.
For more information, contact us at (860) 881-2228 or firstname.lastname@example.org.