Benefits for the education system
Assisting therapists, providing an alternative therapy method for children on the spectrum
Benefits to the School and Program:
- As an educational engagement tool the system can lead typically developing kids and kids with special needs though activities designed to bolster interaction and skills development.
- The robot therapy system can aid in testing, data collection and assessment of the child for each session and across service plan.
- The robot acts as a focal point for treatment sessions, leading the child through activities that are designed to give the child practice with communication skills, motor control, turn taking, and joint attention.
- The robot can assist the team of during sessions with special needs children.
- The robot therapy system helps to assure that each child gets consistent interactions even when delivered by different personnel.
- A single robot can be used during several sessions within a day.
- The robots activities can be varied over time increasing the complexity of the treatment along with the novelty of the experience. This can help with engaging and re-engaging the child.
For more information, contact us at (860) 881-2228 or firstname.lastname@example.org.